Kotsur M. M. Special features of the legal regulation of antidrug resistance in the SSR in the period 1960—1991.
In this article the dynamics of normative-legal acts, aimed at the fight against drug addiction, which were adopted in the Soviet Union during the period from 1960 to 1991 b. It is shown that the Decree of the Presidential Verkhovna Rada of the Soviet Socialist Republic of 1974 significantly strengthened the criminal indifference for such evils, in the wake of the USSR Committee of 1960. The role of such crimes was played by the Resolution of the Plenum of the Supreme Court of the USSR.
Looking at the adoption of these legal and regulatory acts in the fight against drug addiction, the doctrines of the Radyanskie sciences have been changed. The processes of drug addiction in the Soviet Socialist Republic have been growing on a zealous scale, the evil caused by drug addiction has increased, and the happy fakhieves and abuses have become clear from this point of view. In ostensibly arguments the following reasons hung: antisocial life; chase for receipt vid sale of drug products; batannyami pidnyati nasty and unknuti physical pain.
The Statute of the URSR Committee of 1960 was not in the present world that the fight against anesthesia was effective for the cause of an insignificant number of children for what the criminality of vidpovidalnist was. Look at the sanctions caused by the illegal drug-related speeches of the URSR CC of 1960, shows the fact that there have been prolonged penalties for such crimes, the therminomic activity of voli right robots has lines of 1 to 3 rows and more in the types of smuggling of drug trafficking of sanctions is increased by lines of 3 to 10 rows.
In the fight against illegal narcotics, the role of the SSR played a significant role in the work of doctors and the number of states, associated with the problems, which were published on the pages of newspapers and magazines. Thus, the doctors in their offices, brought negative injections into the state of health, psychic, behavioral and drug use.
The newest fight against drug addiction took place after the Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR was adopted in the 25th quarter of 1974, which significantly broadened the scope of punitive measures, added new warehouses, unify the norms of criminal legislation and provoked strict punishment for the times of the 1960 URDF Communist Party Committee, up to that date, a severe thermic punishment was carried out for such crimes up to 15 years, according to p. 1 and p.1. 2 given to the Decree, up to 10 years, there were three points and the establishment of such worlds as the Confiscation of the Main.
In this historic period, there was a tendency to fight against illegal sowing of narcove cultures, which was found at the Station for the sake of the Ministers of the Soviet Socialist Republic, as well as at the Visconauts’ Committees of the Masses, they were glad to report about the control and prevention of sowing of such cultures.
It is shown that the Ministry of Health of the USSR has adopted legal and regulatory assets of the world in terms of the strength of the protection of drugs, control over their types, trade and prescription.
Key words: Criminal code, Decree, drugs, misdemeanours, Supreme Court of the USSR, criminality.
- Karpovich K. A. Criminal legal measures to combat the spread of drug addiction: abstract. diss. for the sciences. degree of cand. lawyer. sciences: 12.00.01. Rostov on the Don, 1972. 16 p.
- Gabiani A. A. Criminological aspects of drug use // Soviet State and Law. 1987. № 7. Pp. 64–69.
- Kolesnik O. V. Criminal legal measures to combat drug addiction in the USSR: abstract. diss. for the sciences. degree of cand. lawyer. sciences: 12.00.01. M., 1978. 16 p.
- Onishchuk I. I. The technique of legal writing in regulatory acts: a monograph. Ivano-Frankivsk: Laboratory of academic studies in legal regulation and legal engineering, 2014. 228 p.
- Zhelvakov E. Responsibility for the illicit sowing or cultivation of drug-containing crops // Law. 1985. № 9. Pp. 45–48.
- Gusev S. I. Current problems in combating drug addiction // Soviet State and Law. 1988. № 5. Pp. 83–91.