Hordiienko S. H. Transformation of the concept of state security
The paper considers the genesis of the theory of the concept of state security in Ukraine, its legal dimension, the definition of a set of state bodies, each of which has its own competence.
Based on the fact that the most acceptable definition of the state is its definition as an organization of political power, it is noted that the security of the state as a system of political power in Ukraine depends on its political, economic, scientific and scientific-technological components.
The author notes that the term «state security» is defined as a qualitatively defined by law state of functioning of the state as a political institution of power, which is achieved by predicting, preventing, detecting and minimizing the negative impact of existing and likely threats to the main features of the state, sovereignty, monetary and tax systems) and allows the state to effectively implement its social purpose to ensure the further development of the individual (citizen), society and the state.
Thus, the hypothesis that the security of the state as an apparatus of power and management is provided by a large number of its bodies, each of which has its own competence, finds its preliminary confirmation.
In the future, the author substantiates this in more detail on the example of other theoretical developments and existing legislation.
Key words: national security, components of national security, threats to national security of Ukraine, qualitative state of state security, rules of definitions, state security and state security, security of state-political, constitutionally legitimized political system of state, security of state formation and constructive policy, political sovereignty, territorial integrity of Ukraine and inviolability of its borders, security of institutions of state power, security of national-state interests in the sphere of economy.
- URL: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=A_lr9BMAAAAJ&hl=en.
- Turchenko O., Ovcharova A. «Security» as an interdisciplinary category. Law Journal of Donetsk University, [S. l.], n. 1/2, p. 30—39, jan. 2015. URL: http://jpch.donnu.edu.ua/article/view/2704. Date of application: 04 dec. 2019.
- Akimova L. M. Theoretical foundations of public administration of national security development // Public administration: improvement and development. № 5. 2015.
- Bayuk M. I. Humanitarian component of state security policy: concepts, principles // University scientific notes. 2018. № 1. Р. 186—199. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Unzap_2018_1_18.
- Vlasyuk O. S. National Security of Ukraine: the evolution of domestic policy problems: Select. Science. labor / Kyiv: NISD, 2016. 528 p.
- Gordienko S. G. Methodological aspects of the theory of state security of Ukraine and protection of intellectual property by the Security Service // Conceptual principles of ensuring state security of Ukraine: Proceedings of the scientific-practical conference, June 29, 2004. Kyiv: Publishing House of the Security Service of Ukraine, 2004. Pp. 70–73.
- Gordienko S. G. Methodological guidelines for the development of conceptual and categorical apparatus in the field of state security // Collection of scientific works of the Security Service of Ukraine. Criteria for evaluating the activities of the Security Service of Ukraine. Kyiv, 2004. № 12. 169 p. Р. 140—146.
- Gordienko S. G. Young scientist briefly about the necessary [Text]: scientific practice. manual / Kyiv: KNT, 2007. 90 p.
- Gordienko S. G. Young scientist briefly about the necessary / scientific and practical manual / KPI them. Igor Sikorsky. Kind. second, reworked. Kyiv: KPI named after Igor Sikorsky, 2019. 105 p. URL: http://ipp.kpi.ua/about/vikladachi/gordienko/.
- Gordienko S. G. To the young scientist of the Security Service of Ukraine briefly about the necessary: Scientific-practical. manual. Kyiv: Nauk. Department of the Security Service of Ukraine, 2008. 89 p.
- Gordienko S. G. On the concept of «state security» // Scientific Bulletin of the Academy of Security Service of Ukraine. Kyiv, 1998. № 6–7. Pp. 33–41.
- Gordienko S. G. The essence and content of the concept of «state security» // Strategic Panorama. Kyiv, 2003. № 2. Pp. 114–120.
- Zhariy O. K. Genesis of the legislative term «state security» / O. K. Zhariy // Problems of legality: acad. zb. Science. Kharkiv Avenue, 2011. Issue. 116. Р. 17–25.
- Kapulovsky A. V. Determining the priorities of personal security and state security in making management decisions // Bulletin of NAPA. 4’2014. Р. 38–42.
- Kartavtsev V. S., Gordienko S. G. On the question of the conceptual basis of the Security Service of Ukraine // Scientific Bulletin of the Academy of Security Service of Ukraine. Kyiv, 1997. № 5. P. 3–10.
- Kozyakov I. Legislative definition of state security: problems of theory and practice // Theory of State and Law 9/2019. P. 160—164.
- Korzh I. F. State security: methodological approaches to the system of constituent concepts // «Legal Informatics», № 4 (36) / 2012. P. 69–76.
- Materials from Wikipedia.
- Nastyuk V. Ya. Modern approaches to defining the essence and concept of state security // International scientific-practical conference «Current state and prospects of development of the security sector of Ukraine: public-private aspects». April 16, 2015 Yaroslav the Wise. Р. 56–58.
- Ukrainchuk O. V. Ensuring national security in the formation of civil society in Ukraine and a democratic, legal, social state: Dis … Cand. jurid. Science. Kharkiv, 1985.
- Chuvakov O. A. National and state security: the relationship of concepts / The rule of law 15’2012. Pp. 193–196.
- Chumak V.V., Bernadsky B. V. Theoretical and legal analysis of the concepts of «national security» and «state security» // Legal Bulletin of the University «KROK». 2014. Vip. 20. Р. 95—103.
- Yashchenko V. A. On the definition of the concept of «national security of Ukraine» // National security law and military law: history, modernity and prospects: a collection of materials of the round table (Kyiv, March 28, 2019) / Ministry of in Defense of Ukraine, Ivan Chernyakhovsky National University of Defense of Ukraine; National Academy of Legal Sciences of Ukraine, Research Institute of Informatics and Law / edited by: MM Prokhorenko, PP Bogutsky; for general ed. MM Prokhorenko. Kyiv: FOP Yamchynsky OV, 2019. Pp. 45–48.