Klochkov V. G. Forms of interaction of the general prosecutor’s office with the mass media
The article investigates that the prosecutor’s office should carry out information activities in order to implement the principle of publicity, protection and protection of human rights and freedoms, and the interests of the state.
It is substantiated that the forms of interaction of the prosecutor’s office with the media (hereinafter – the media) are: a press conference, placement of materials in the media; briefing; distribution of press releases; interview; Round Table; press tour; placing information materials on the website; performances by employees on television broadcasts and radio programs; placement of information materials in new media; inviting media representatives to a meeting.
It was determined that the prosecutor’s office should have a high level of professionalism, which in turn would facilitate the correct and justified formulation of the answers to the questions posed by journalists and other media representatives.
In particular, the article emphasizes the relevance of the investigation of criminal offenses involving the media.
Has actuality of placement of materials in mass media. Important information allows to increase the level of legal culture of the population, to establish partnerships with the institutions of civil society.
It is established that the basis of criminal responsibility is the commission of a person with a dangerous act that contains a crime. It includes: object, objective side, subject, subjective side. The absence of one of these elements does not constitute a criminal offense.
Key words: forms of interaction, Prosecutor General’s Office, mass media, journalists, publicity, human rights, crime.
- Klochkov V. G. Interaction of the Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine with the highest state authorities on the protection of the rights and freedoms of citizens // Police 2009. № 4. P. 23; Klochkov V. G. Interaction of the Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine with the highest state authorities on the protection of the rights and freedoms of citizens // Bulletin of the Prosecutor’s Office. 2011. № 5. Р. 33—39.
- Klochkov V. G. Criminal liability for theft of state or public property, committed by misappropriation or embezzlement or by abuse of office. Newspaper «Word of the farmer». Tim, Kursk region. 1988. № 38. Р. 3; Klochkov V. G. Criminal liability for intentional grievous bodily harm. The newspaper «Slovo hleboroba». Tim, Kursk region. 1988. № 66. Р. 3; Klochkov V. G. Eleven years in prison. Newspaper. Donetsk, 1993. № 11. Р. 4; Klochkov V. G. Punishment. The newspaper «For coal». Donetsk, 1993. № 16. Р. 2; Klochkov V. G. Themis will reward on merit. The newspaper «For coal». Donetsk, 1993. № 17. Р. 2; Klochkov V. G. Intentional homicide // Newspaper «For coal». Donetsk, 1993. № 25. Р. 4; Klochkov V. G. Retribution for robbery // Newspaper «For coal». Donetsk, 1993. № 26. Р. 4; Klochkov V. G. Blame it all «green snake» // Newspaper «For coal». Donetsk, 1993. № 24. Р. 4; Klochkov V. G. In a drunken frenzy // Newspaper «For coal». Donetsk. 1993. № 28. Р. 4; Klochkov V. G. Thieves of state funds — to answer // Newspaper «Arsenalets». Kiev. 1995. Р. 29; Klochkov V. G. Theft — a reliable barrier. «Our newspaper». Kyiv, 1995. Р. 2; Klochkov V. G. The investigator needs a pomornik // Legality. M., 1996. № 4. Р. 46; Klochkov V. G. Legal gap. How to get rid of // In the name of the law. Kyiv, 1997. № 8. P. 6; Klochkov V. G. Themis — wasteful // In the name of the law 1997. № 16. P. 8; Klochkov V. G. Functions of the prosecutor’s office in a state governed by the rule of law // Law and Business. Kyiv, July 16, 1997. № 29. P. 6; Klochkov V. G. On improving the procedure for calculating detention terms // Law of Ukraine. Kyiv, 1998. № 1. P. 66; Klochkov V. G. Returned to red tape // Militia. M., 1997. № 11. Р. 45—46; Klochkov V. G. We sign each page of documents. Law and Business № 5. February 4, 1998. P. 7; Klochkov V. G. How to simplify and facilitate the investigation. Legal Bulletin of Ukraine. Kyiv, April 8—14, 1999, p. 6; Klochkov V. G. On the effectiveness of improving the preliminary investigation. Law of Ukraine. Kyiv, 1999. № 6. Р. 90—91; Klochkov V. G. Observance of legality at detention of the suspect // Bulletin of prosecutor’s office. 2000. № 1. Р. 17; Klochkov V. G. Legalization of money obtained illegally should prevent legal action // Law and Business. Kyiv, February 26, 2000. № 9. Р. 12; Klochkov V. G. Sources of the Prosecutor’s Office // Law of Ukraine. Kyiv, 2001. № 7. P. 105; Klochkov V. G. Protection of human rights and freedoms in the activities of the prosecutor’s office // Legal Bulletin of Ukraine. Kyiv, 2012. № 20. P. 15.
- Klochkov V. G. Problems of crime investigation and evaluation criteria and indicators for measuring the effectiveness of the prosecutor’s office in the field of environment // Proceedings of the seminar. Dnipropetrovsk, October 11—12, 2007. Рp. 181–186.
- Klochkov V. G. Museum of the History of the Prosecutor’s Office of Ukraine // Law of Ukraine. 2006. № 2. Р. 138–139; Klochkov V. G. History of our prosecutor’s office // Ukrainian Union of Veterans of Afghanistan. URL: http://www.usva.org.ua/mambo3/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4454.
- Klochkov V. G. When a thief’s hat is on fire, or what is theft and how it is punished // All about accounting. Kyiv, April 3, 2008. P. 6.