Kotsur M. M. Features of the legal regulation of the fight against drug trafficking in Ukraine (1999—2005).
The article considers contents of regulatory legal acts adopted in Ukraine, aimed at combating illicit trafficking in narcotic drugs. It is shown that key aspects of them influenced by the international documents ratified by Ukraine and the need to ensure that counter their proliferation, by establishing rules of implementation, storage, trade and prescription. Describes the main provisions of Section XIII of the criminal code of Ukraine 2001, the assessment of the structure of liabilities, the strictness of the regulations and additional penalties.
During the period 1999—2005 was adopted a significant number of different legal acts aimed at combating illegal turnover of narcotic drugs: the criminal Code of Ukraine 2001, National Programmes, resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, orders of Ministry of health and Ministry of agriculture of Ukraine.
A feature of the criminal code of Ukraine 2001, he was a systematization of the rules on criminal liability in this area in Section XIII, to the contents of this section included twenty articles, differing in the number of parts, with notes and additional punishments.
The national programme addressed the issues of implementation of the state policy in the sphere of struggle with illicit trafficking of these dangerous substances, we have established the necessity of improvement of normative legal base, exchange of information, experiences, treatment and rehabilitation of drug addicts.
Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has decided an important question regarding the list of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and precursors, which were systematized in the form of four tables and nine lists, and specified rules on trade, production, manufacture and issue of medicines, which included these dangerous substances.
Orders MOZ of Ukraine has established the procedure for the prescription, break away narcotic drugs, regulate the allocation table of amounts of narcotic drugs, as well as the order of protection, control, and storage of these dangerous substances.
Key words: drug, criminal Code, the national program, normative-legal acts, penalties.
- Politova A. S. The current state of combating drug crime in Ukraine // Legal Journal of Donbass. 2018 (64). № 3. Pp. 136—145.
- Korolchuk V. V. Prevention of transnational criminal activity in the field of drug trafficking // Scientific Bulletin of the National Academy of Internal Affairs. 2013. № 2. Pp. 168—179.
- Stupnik Y. V., Kostura A. V. Anti-drug legislation in the light of the transformation of the policy to combat drug crime // Scientific Bulletin of Uzhhorod National University. Law Series. Issue 31. 2015. Pp. 70—74.
- Shinkarenko I. R. Problems of scientific support of state policy in the field of combating illicit trafficking in narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and precursors // Scientific Bulletin of Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs: Scientific Journal. 2018. Special issue № 1 (91) «Countering drug crime in Ukraine and in the world: problems and ways to solve them». Pp. 190—198.
- Gladkova E. A. Features of the phenomenon of drug crime in Ukraine in modern conditions // Bulletin of the Criminological Association of Ukraine. 2019. №1 (20). Pp. 56—65.
- Fomenko A. E. Factors that contribute to drug crime, and some areas of preventive activities of law enforcement agencies // Scientific Bulletin of Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs: Scientific Journal. 2018. Special issue № 1 (91) «Countering drug crime in Ukraine and in the world: problems and ways to solve them». Pp. 159—163.