Hordiienko S. H. Components of security of Ukrainian statehood by sphere of its existence.
The paper identifies the components of Ukraine’s security in the spheres of its life: politics, economics, the military, etc.
In the modern world, the driving force of the economy is qualitatively new knowledge, so the structure of the economy as innovative can be reduced to the following formula: general economy = economics of science + scientific and technological economics + economics of material production.
Economics, in our opinion, can be schematically represented as follows: economics of science (information => information resources => innovation => qualitatively new knowledge => intellectual resources), scientific and technological economics and economics of material production.
That is, the security of the state depends primarily on its political component to ensure the economic security of society.
Political security is a qualitative state of the political system of society, which should be determined by law. Economic security — reliable protection of national and state interests in the economy from real and potential internal and external threats, and in the first place — direct and indirect economic losses.
The security of the state as a system of political power in Ukraine depends on its political, economic, scientific and scientific-technological components, which are the foundation of Ukraine’s innovation policy.
Key words: politics, political science, national security and mechanisms of its provision, political security, national security and mechanisms of its provision, indicators of political security, threats to political security, internal political security of the state, challenges to internal political security, external political security of the state, political economy, political economy, science and information, the concept of economic security, the competence of state bodies in ensuring state security.
- Vasenko V. K. Influence of uncontrolled economy on economic security of the state / Strategic priorities of de-shadowing of economy of Ukraine in the system of economic security: macro- and micro-dimension: monograph / ed. Cherevka O. V. Cherkasy: PP Chabanenko Yu. A. Cherkasy, 2014. Рр. 352–374.
- Gordienko S. G. Ensuring economic security of the state by counterintelligence of the Security Service of Ukraine // Problems of counterintelligence protection of economic security of the state: Abstracts add. and science. reports scientific-practical. Conference (Kharkiv, December 19, 2003) Kharkiv: FPS for the Security Service of Ukraine (SF) as a part of Nat. jurid. acad. Ukraine, 2004. Рр. 55–61.
- Gordienko S. G. The essence and content of the concept of «state security» // Strategic Panorama. Kyiv, 2003. № 2. Рр. 114—120.
- Economic Encyclopedia: in 3 vols. Vol. 1. / editor.: S. V. Mocherny (ed.) And others. Kyiv: Publishing Center «Academy», 2000. 864 p.
- Kosilova O. I. Political security in the system of national security of Ukraine «Legal Informatics», № 1 (29) / 2011. P. 72.
- Kravchuk O. Y. Features of political security of Ukraine // Lviv Polytechnic National University Institutional Repository. URL: http://ena.lp.edu.ua Ukrainian national idea: realities and prospects of development. Vip. 23, 2011. Р. 86.
- Kravchuk O. Y. Political security of Ukraine as a scientific and practical problem // Political Science // International Scientific Journal // № 6, vol. 3, 2016.
- Doctor S. I. Economic security of Ukraine: the concept and essence of terminology // Scientific Bulletin 1´2012 Lviv State University of Internal Affairs. Рр. 4–16.
- Martynenko V. V. Theoretical foundations and essence of economic security of Ukraine // Economics of industry. 2010. № 3. Рр. 41—47.