T. G. Popovych,
researcher of the Department of International Private Law
and Comparative Jurisprudence
of the Research Institute of Private Law and Entrepreneurship
named after Academician FG Burchak NAPRN of Ukraine
PAYMENT FOR LAND AS A NECESSARY ELEMENT OF PROTECTION OF OWNERS’ RIGHTS IN LAND CONTRACTUAL RELATIONS IN THE CONDITIONS OF DIGITALIZATION
Explored question of requiring payment of the use of lands of Ukraine. The necessity of evaluation of lands as pre-conditions is analyzed to the conclusion of treaties in the field of the landed relations and as a determinative, that allows to correct the just leasing and other paying for the use of lands of lots. A positive assessment of services digitalization in the field of land valuation.
Key words: paying for land, lease of lands, agreements in the field of the landed relations, landed cadastre, use of lands on contractual principles, normative money and expert estimation of lands, digitalization.
- Law of Ukraine «About renting land» dated 06.10.1998 № 161-XIV.
- Law of Ukraine «On Land Management» of 22.05.2003 № 858-IV.
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine «On approval of the Procedure for maintaining the State Land Cadastre» dated 17.10.2012 № 1051.
- Law of Ukraine «On State Land Cadastre» dated 07.07.2011 № 3613-VI.
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine «On approval of the Procedure for information interaction between the State Land Cadastre, other cadastres and information systems» dated 03.06.2013 № 483.
- Law of Ukraine «On Land Valuation» of 11.12.2003 № 1378-IV.
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine «On approval of the Procedure for land cadastral works and provision of services on a paid basis by state bodies of land resources» dated 01.11.2000 № 1619 (currently invalid).
- Dekhtyarenko YF, Mantsevich YM, Palekha YM System errors in conducting expert monetary valuation of land: methodological approaches based on the capitalization of net operating or rental income and the cost of land improvements. Agrosvit. 2013. № 10. pp. 15-20.
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine «On expert monetary valuation of land» from 11.10.2002 № 1531.
- Tax Code of Ukraine dated 02.12.2010 № 2755-VI.