Usaty G. O. The ways to improve of the mechanism of combating modern crime
The article is devoted to the issues of organizational and legal support of the mechanism of counteraction to modern crime in the conditions of a significant deterioration of the criminal situation in the state; t examines the conceptual foundations and problems of the mechanism of combating crime and domestic criminal policy; the place and role of counteraction to crime in the state mechanism, its external and internal contours are reconsidered, insufficient elaboration of the corresponding doctrinal (theoretical) provisions is recognized; emphasis is placed on gaps in relevant legislation and inadequate regulatory support of law enforcement agencies (in particular, the lack of legal instruments on issues of anti-crime strategy, forensic examination, etc.Based on the study of the positive experience of the scientific community and the practice of law enforcement, proposals have been formulated in the relevant areas for improving the crime prevention system, increasing the effectiveness of law enforcement agencies in the fight against the shadow economy, organized crime (and its individual manifestations), and an attempt has been made to optimize the modeling of the law enforcement system in the perspective preventive activities in the context of the implementation of the criminological policy of the state, determination of the strategy and tactics of combating crime.
Key words: crime, criminal law policy, crime prevention, crime prevention mechanism.
- Litvinov O. M. Socio-legal mechanism for combating crime in Ukraine (theoretical and practical principles): author. dis. … Dr. Jurid. Sciences / Dnipropetrovsk. state un-t int. affairs. Dnepropetrovsk, 2010. [ukr.]
- Horishny O. O. Correlation of mechanisms for combating crime and criminal-legal influence. Forum prava. 2011. № 2. P. 189–193. URL: http://www.nbuv.gov.ua/e-journals/FP/2011-2/11gookpv.pdf[ukr.]
- Borisov V. I., Fris P. L. The concept of criminal law policy. Legal doctrine of Ukraine: in 5 vols. Vol. 5. Criminal law sciences in Ukraine: state, problems and ways of development /
V. Ya. Tatsiy, V. I. Borisov, V. S. Batyrgareeva, etc.; for general ed. V. Ya. Tatsiya, V. I. Borisova. Harkiv: Law, 2013. P. 56–71. [ukr.]
- Sushchenko V. D. State program to combat crime. Bulletin of the Association of Criminal Law. 2017. № 1 (8). P. 292–294. [ukr.]
- State program to combat crime: approved. Resolution of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine of June 25, 1993 № 3325-XII. URL: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/3325-12[ukr.]
- Comprehensive targeted program to combat crime for 1996-2000: approved: Decree of the President of Ukraine of September 17, 1996 № 837/96. URL: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/ 837/96[ukr.]
- Comprehensive crime prevention program for 2001–2005: approved. Decree of the President of Ukraine of December 25, 2000 № 1376/2000. URL: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1376/2000[ukr.]
- The concept of the State program of crime prevention for the period up to 2015: approval. by the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 29, 2010 № 1911-r. URL: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1911-2010-%D1%80[ukr.]
- Zakalyuk A. P. On the introduction of criminological examination in Ukraine. Law of Ukraine. 1999. № 7. P. 100–104. [ukr.]
- Orlov Y. Criminological examination of normative-legal acts. Public law. 2011. № 2.
- Hristich I. A. Imperfect mechanism for combating crime in the energy sector by regulatory authorities and criminal justice agencies. Bulletin of the National University «Yaroslav the Wise Law Academy». 2012. № 1 (8). P. 256–258. [ukr.]
- Letter of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine 01.06.2018 № 7590/05 / 21-2018.
- Hristic I. A. Imperfect mechanism for combating crime in the energy sector by regulatory authorities and criminal justice agencies. Bulletin of the National University «Yaroslav the Wise Law Academy». 2012. № 1 (8). P. 256–258. [ukr.]
- Baranov S. O. Shadow economy: essence, causes, socio-economic consequences and ways to overcome in Ukraine. Bulletin of the National Academy of Public Administration under the President of Ukraine. 2015. № 3. P. 51–52. [ukr.]
- Grebenyuk M. V. Introduction of system counteraction to shadowing of economy in modern conditions. Shadow economy: world tendencies and Ukrainian realities: materials of interdepartmental scientific practice. conf. (Kyiv, June 23, 2017). Kyiv: Nat. Acad. Internal Affairs, 2017. P. 43–44. [ukr.]
- Usatiy G. O. Criminal-legal compromise: Monograph. Kyiv: Attica, 2001. 128 p. [ukr.]
- The concept of state policy in the fight against organized crime: Decree of the President of Ukraine dated 21.10.2011 № 1000/2011. URL: https://iportal.rada.gov.ua/archive/2011/10/page/6?type_sort=asc&page_count=200[ukr.]
- Fedosova O.V., Mikhailova Yu.O. Ways to improve public policy in the fight against organized crime. Scientific Bulletin of Public and Private Law. 2016. Vip. 6. Vol. 2. [ukr.]